As a technology business
Our key focus is to make an even greater difference in the way we enable competitive growth in the SA and Africa businesses, drive innovation and leverage technology to deliver a better customer and intermediary experience, develop talent and build our wonderful brand.
What we offer:
- We will partner with you to craft a great career with Old Mutual that is in line with your career aspirations.
- Your voice is important to us and we will provide engagement platforms and tools to encourage meaningful dialogue.
- A great culture based on diversity and inclusion that forms a strong foundation of our values.
- Continuous coaching and development opportunities
- An opportunity to earn certification in current and emerging technologies
Are you a South African citizen under the age of 27?
Have you achieved a minimum 65% average in your final year (across all subjects)?
Have you completed and/or in your final year of a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate University Degree in the following disciplines:
- Bcom Information system
- Bcom (Honours) Information systems
- BSc in IT systems
- Bcom Computer Science
- Bcom in Business/Finance
- Diploma in IT (3 years)
- Advanced Diploma in IT
Proficiency in one or more of the following languages would be advantageous
How to apply
Applications are now officially open. Visit the Old Mutual website, or click here to apply!
- Fields of Study:Engineering and IT