Student Village – Houghton Estate, Gauteng
R15 000 – R18 000 a month
Student Village is looking for a social media manager who is awesome & young at heart to manage great digital campaigns for top brands. We are aspiring to create a better future for South Africa by connecting students and brands with opportunities.
If you love all things related to Youth Culture, are a social media whizz and have a track record of exceptional performance with content creation, paid media & community management then this is the job for you!
How to apply
Please send us a short email to sechaba at studentvillage dot co dot za. Put the position you’re applying for and your name in the subject line. Include one social media work story or moment that you’re most proud of in the email. Don’t forget to attach your CV with examples of previous social media campaigns you have done.
Hint. We like peeps that have great attention-to-detail. That means read the above carefully to apply and we’ll probably check you out. Good luck !
About Student Village
Student Village has over 18 years of experience connecting brands and students. Our mission – to connect 100 million students globally with brands and opportunities.
Student Village is a great place to work. You will grow, learn and have fun doing it. We built the business to feel like a fam. We do whatever it takes to make magic, create awesomeness and enrich the lives we touch along the way.
See more at https://studentvillage.co.za/about-us/
- Net savvy and highly knowledgeable of social media platforms and trends
- Capable of growing and managing an online community of hundreds of thousands of students
- An impeccable writer of content
- Able to think for yourself , work independently and manage your time effectively
- Supa efficient in your turnaround of quality work
- Capable of surviving periods of high pressure
- Analytical with experience of social media reporting and analytics
Duties & Responsibilities
- Community management & engagement
- Growth of the Student Village’s online community
- Creating and executing content plans
- Curate content relevant to students
- Liaising with client and account managers
- Driving engagement and conversations online
- Input into campaign ideas and creative brainstorming sessions
- Reporting to clients on campaign performance
- Managing Student Village’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and website presence
- Minimum three years experience working on social media campaigns, influencer programs, and paid media
- Complete knowledge of social media analytics tools
- Knowledge of SEO activities via the optimization of social media campaigns
- Basic Photoshop and design skills
- Working knowledge of WordPress
PS: If you are from a recruitment agency, please do not get in touch. We appreciate that you are trying to do your job, but there is no honey here. Sorry.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: R15,000.00 to R18,000.00 /month
- Social Media Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Fields of Study:Other
Related Jobs (16)
WORLD FOOD PROGRAMME- Internship, Executive Assistant on November 23, 2018 Internship
UBS South Africa: 2019 Off-cycle Internship -Corporate Client Solutions on October 31, 2018 Internship
Psybergate: Software Development Graduate Programme on November 7, 2018 Graduate Programme