Seriti is a 91% black-owned South African mining company. Collectively, our mines (New Vaal, New Denmark and Kriel) produce approximately 24Mtpa of thermal coal to Eskom, South Africa’s state-owned power utility.
The purpose of the Seriti Scholarship is to invest in further education initiatives for individuals. The scheme supports top students to obtain tertiary education in their chosen field of study.
We aim to empower and create growth for all our stakeholders.
· Minimum 60 – 69% average pass rate
· Studies will be taken at an Accredited Institution
· Currently in matric
· Currently studying towards an existing undergraduate degree or diploma
Important information to be indicated on your CV:
· Highest qualification
· Year of study (1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year etc)
· Results per subject
· Home address
· Indication of household income per annum
Placements will be made in line with Employment Equity targets.
To apply click here
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS: 15 JANUARY 2020
Applications which have not been responded to within 30 days of closing date should be regarded as unsuccessful.
- Fields of Study:Other