Are you energetic, ambitious and looking to develop your career? Our Cape Town Visas department is looking to add a Citizenship and Immigration Advisor to their team. We offer a dynamic and challenging environment where we achieve our business objectives and have fun doing it.
You’re perfect for this position if you:
- Have an excellent command of the English language
- Have an outstanding phone manner
- Have the ability to engage professionally with international clients
- Are comfortable working under pressure and answering a high volume of queries
- Are willing and able to upskill yourself in order to understand the service being offered to clients
- Are structured and organised with good time management skills
- Pay excellent attention to detail
- Are target driven
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills
- Are computer literate, particularly in MS Excel, Word and Outlook
Your role and responsibilities:
Among other tasks, your main responsibilities will include:
- Assessing and advising prospective clients
- Building a pipeline from incoming leads
- Identifying opportunities to educate prospective clients about other services
- Proactive and reactive consulting
Would you like to apply?
Send an email to [email protected] with your CV and one-page covering letter. Please note: If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks, you may consider your application unsuccessful.
About Sable International
Sable International offers innovative professional services to international citizens. We create tailor-made solutions to meet the accounting, wealth, financial, currency and nationality needs of our clients. We pride ourselves in providing solutions to suit our clients’ unique individual circumstances; our employees are key in achieving this goal.
The staff in our Cape Town, London and Melbourne offices are passionate about their areas of expertise and take pride in helping our clients achieve their goals. As a result, we have an energized and fun company culture – something that sets us apart from other professional services.
- Fields of Study:Other
Related Jobs (11)
SANLAM Actuarial Bursary / Scholarship Programme 2021 on September 16, 2020 Bursary
National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) Bursary Programme 2021 on September 16, 2020 Bursary