Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
What you will do?
The Data Factory programme is a specialist Deloitte Analytics graduate programme designed to support the development of future data scientists. As a graduate you will work across teams in both Risk Advisory and Deloitte Consulting. Support resource to Engagement team in delivery of services to / at client premises on delegated engagements / projects. Focus on the delivery of client engagements. Understands how daily tasks contributes to the priorities of the business. Understand the firm’s purpose & values and explores opportunities for impact.
-Good communication skills, both written and verbal
-Interpersonal and relationship building skills
-Desire to develop self
-Client delivery focus
-Focus on quality
-Problem solving ability
- Living Our Purpose: Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Talent Development: Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Performance Drive: Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Influence: Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Strategic Direction: Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
Qualifications & experience required
- Relevant Engineering, Sciences, Computer Science or Commerce-based degree with a specialization in IT/Computer Science/Technology
- Passion for Data and Analytics and Data Science
- Working Knowledge of Technology Programming Languages/Databases/Operating Systems
- General awareness of Technology, Data Analytics and Data Science
- Honours degree
- Masters degree (advantageous)
- Fields of Study:Engineering and IT