Ready to go from Good to Great?
A fantastic opportunity is available for Graduates to join RB’s Sales, Marketing, Supply Services, Finance, HR, Ecommerce, Engineering, Procurement & Warehousing teams in 2019!
Join us as a Graduate in RB and look forward to thefollowing:
We are looking for strong and dynamic graduates who will drive for delivering business results from day one. You will have to the business and deal with new and unfamiliar situations. Work alongside some of our to gain new skills and get their support Take charge of your career and ensure it develops the way you want it to. Open and culture with colleagues from all over the world. Fast development, international career opportunities and the possibility to learn something new every day. In the duration of your graduate program you will get to know various elements of our business and get exposure to different functions.
Is this you?
- Minimum completed relevant Bachelor’s Degree from accredited university with minimum academic pass rate of 65%. Graduating in the following fields: Bcom: Accounting (wanting to do CIMA), General, Marketing, Business Management, Supply Chain & Logistics. Engineering. HR. IT. Sales.
- Previous work- or internship experience including graduate work is beneficial.
- We will consider university life and extra-curricular activities that develop general skills as well as involvement with leadership activities on campus.
- Independent, motivated self- starter and goal orientated.
- Strong sense of urgency and dynamic problem solver.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to influence and negotiate with very strong entrepreneurial thinking.
- Strong analytical thinking as well as problem solving skills
- Ability to develop and work independently as well as working in teams
- Computer literate including MSOffice
- High learning, change and mental agility as well as leadership abilities
- Ability to grow and develop and work independently as well as working in team
- Must be a RSA citizen with a valid driver’s license.
We will uptake the graduates from January 2019 and you will be required to participate in the RB Global Challenge 2018 during October& November.
In Return RB offers competitive salaries with excellent benefits and thechance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
Apply now: email@example.com for a chance to really change the game!
- Fields of Study:CommerceEngineering and ITHealth SciencesHumanitiesOther
Related Jobs (46)
Clover Pro Star Young Professional Development Programme: Quality on December 17, 2018 Graduate Programme
Clover Pro Star Young Professional Development Programma: Logistics on December 17, 2018 Graduate Programme
Clover Pro Star Young Professional Development Programme: Engineering on December 17, 2018 Graduate Programme
Clover Pro Star Professional Developmeny Programme: Sales & Marketing on December 17, 2018 Graduate Programme