Objective of that role to hire and develop internal insight talent, while developing him with various projects
- Support building
- Market & Category forecast Models
- New Geography entry models
- Support Insight team on AOP & PSP process, market understanding, trends, forecasting and modelling
- Support Insight team on implementing key ESSA CoE projects
- Search, find and propose new technologies, methodologies to improve current insight tools
- Provide fact-based insights into competitor strategies, sales decomposition, and anticipated future initiatives
- Build knowledge on innovation in Food & Beverages: Tracking comparative market performances of top MS companies’ launches by incorporating multiple data sources (retail panel, household panel and media) and transfer learning to the senior management (of R&D, brand & trade marketing and commercial teams) via periodic reporting.
- Provide insight on macro indicators: Publishing commercial scorecard that sheds light on channel based category growth trends and relative performance of PEP with regard to overall macro snacks /CSD market.
- Support senior level strategic decision making with insights based on continuous research in operating and potential categories and geographies interested to invest in.
- Delivers/enables a rigorous situation analysis that integrates and interpret key external knowledge from advance analytics tool to identify key opportunities and threats and ground Annual Operating Plans and Innovation & Growth Plans
- Deliver capability to forecast market & category growth and shares and leverage to guide SBP /AOP planning.
- Take active role in key Insight projects to develop new skills to become future insight talent for PEP
- Advanced ROI analytics across Trade and A&M (MMM), and embed to optimize future spending, for maximum return
- Tertiary Qualification in Engineering or Economics
- Strong academic transcript – minimum of 60% average
Does this sound like something you’d be interested in? Apply here and get the right start to your career.
- Fields of Study:Other
Related Jobs (23)
Intergrated Marketing Solutions: Digital Media Intern on April 29, 2019 Internship