The Imfundo Trust, an Old Mutual Investment Group (OMIG) scholarship initiative was founded to help address the lack of black investment professionals within the country and to increase the number of qualified professionals in the asset management industry.
The OMIG Imfundo Trust Scholarship will provide funding for studies undertaken within the investments, infrastructure and renewable energy industries, particularly in the following fields (degree/diploma):
• Management Sciences/ Management Studies
• Mathematical Sciences
• Computer Science
• Data Processing
• Agricultural Studies
• Engineering Technology
MORE ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE
The following expenses will be covered by the scholarship award: registration fees, tuition fees, prescribed textbooks, study materials, meals, accommodation and a small stipend for additional expenses.
Scholarships are renewable annually based on satisfactory academic performance. There is no service contract obligation upon graduation.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to attend an interview.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
• South African citizen
• Completed Senior Certificate (Matric) OR currently in Matric
• Achieved a minimum result of 60% for English HL OR 70% for English FAL in Matric
• Achieved a minimum result of 70% for Mathematics in Matric
• Achieved a minimum overall average of 70% in Matric
• Studying or intending to study full time within one of the aforementioned undergraduate fields of study (Degree or Diploma including BTech)
• Studying or intending to study at a recognised and accredited University within South Africa
• Proven financial need: Parents/guardians would not otherwise be able to afford your tertiary fees;
• Must NOT be in receipt of any other funding (i.e. bursary/scholarship/award/grant/loan etc) *Preference will be given to students from rural and township areas
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must be done online at studietrust.co.za
CLOSING DATE: 30 September 2019
- Fields of Study:Other
Related Jobs (11)
Prodigy Finance (Cape Town) : Graduate Programme 2020 on October 18, 2019 Graduate Programme
Ernst and Young: Graduate/Internship Programme 2020 on September 26, 2019 Graduate Programme