Are you a graduate wanting to make a difference in people’s lives and chart your own course? A career as a financial adviser may be right career for you.
At Old Mutual our financial advisers champion and coach our customers to achieve their lifetime goals by:
• identifying their financial needs
• providing tailored financial advice
• recommending and implementing fit for purpose financial plans and solutions Being a financial adviser it is not about making sales. This highly skilled and respectable profession entails generating leads through networking and relationship building through ongoing customer interaction.
Our programme offers
• Market competitive salary and benefits
• Flexible working hours
• A great culture with people who do great things every day
• Development coach/mentor for those who are new to role or industry
• A progressive growth path
What we are looking for
• Customer centricity
• Networking and influencing skills
• Disciplined execution and tenacity
• Planning and organisational skills How to qualify
• Senior Certificate (Matric) with Mathematics or Accounting is preferred
• Relevant degree (Finance related subjects would be advantageous)
• Sales experience would be advantageous
• Computer literacy
• Driver’s license and access to a vehicle
If you are a passionate self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, have outstanding networking and relationship building skills, and a flare for numbers and people, then apply for a role as a financial adviser, where we will help you to unleash your potential and be your exceptional best every day!
HOW TO APPLY
- Fields of Study:Other