Student Village is seeking a vibrant junior PR/Marketing consultant with at least one year’s experience in Public Relations/Marketing/ Digital or any related field to take care of our online platforms.
See full list of job requirements:
- Managing 50+ grad clients that will be signed up to the SV website (30+ so far)
- One on one meeting with clients to better understand their culture so campaigns are easier to come up with and execute.
- Communicate with developers to fix any issues with site (Site must be checked every day as it tends to lose certain functions which may affect client campaigns)
- Manage the overall day-to-day digital media campaigns for clients. (Writing content plans for client approval and manage them accordingly.)
- Uploading client content, reporting and communication on the site
- Managing SV LinkedIn account
- Organize photoshoot with photographer (Now Mo) for every new client and select the best images to be used for profiles.
- Knowledge of SEO activities via the optimization of website so content
- Basic Photoshop and design skills.
- Monitor campaign results, make recommendations and present reports to clients.
- Ability to perform click-through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify growth/optimization opportunities.
- Compile Media schedules and Chase lists based on approved content plans,
- Liaise with finance department Monthly & Weekly creation and presentation of reports on spend for all campaigns.
- Conduct keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns. Analyze websites and document changes required for SEO.
- Excellent grammar, spelling and proofreading skills.
- Fields of Study:Humanities