Students studying towards a B.Eng Mechanical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics degree, that will have successfully completed their final year studies during this year, are invited to apply for a one year work experience in a high technology product development environment.
SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
Good written and verbal communication skills, essential;
- Ability to use and apply all facets of engineering analysis and prediction in order to support conceptual design work;
- Computer literacy (Computer Aided Design, design analysis tools, spreadsheets, word processing);
- An average academic achievement of 65% or above.
- Support engineering teams with design work (with further personal development in analytical engineering skills and use of engineering tools);
- Perform engineering duties as part of a project or technology team;
- Assist engineering discipline with specific tasks/ investigations;
- Master and apply principles of engineering life cycle management (documentation, change control, quality principles, etc.);
Interested candidates that meet the above requirements may apply by submitting the followingtogether with their CV:
- Academic Results and history;
- Final Year Dissertation/ Design Project;
- Email address, regularly accessed vital for further correspondence and contact.
Closing Date: Extended to 31 October 2018
Hensoldt Optronics (Pty) Ltd is an Employment Equity Employer, giving preference to suitable previously disadvantaged candidates who contribute to the diversity of the Company. Interested candidates may apply by submitting their CV, quoting the name of the position to:
Should you not be contacted within 14 days after the closing date, you should regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Fields of Study:Engineering and IT