This job has been Expired
The purpose of this role is to assist in various client accounts concurrently, in a manner that cultivates and maintains lasting relationships that result in profitability and business growth.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assisting Talent Acquisition and HR Departments of various organizations in effectively achieving their Graduate Recruitment objectives
- Booking and organizing career related activities on campus by liaising directly with Career Centers and relevant stakeholders
- Helping developing creative concepts targeted at competitively attracting and recruiting top graduates
- Brainstorming with internal colleagues to come up with various creative concepts
- Compiling pitch proposals and cost estimates for the project.
- Executing campus activations aimed at driving awareness of job opportunities, bursaries and graduate programmes, for example career fairs, company showcases, company presentations at university campuses and social media campaigns.
- Providing support for the Application Management software used by clients to manage their student applicants.
- Assisting the bursary management team with bursary admin
- Assisting with research and admin in the grad team
- Assisting with research and content on workshops
- Sourcing new clients for the business through cold calls and leveraging off one’s own network where possible.
- Relevant HR degree
- Must have 1 years’ experience in HR
- Individual needs to be able to think out of the box, work under pressure, be able to multitask, have sound written and spoken skills. The ideal candidate must be organized and have the ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Fields of Study:Humanities
Related Jobs (8)
NEDBANK: Retail & Business Banking Graduate Programme on August 17, 2018 Graduate Programme