EPPF is looking for a number of graduates/interns that are passionate about starting their career at the second-largest pension fund in South Africa, that manages assets valued at over R140-billion.
We are entrusted with the life savings of our members, that will contribute to their financial comfort during retirement.
Our greatest and most valuable assets are the people we employ. Follow our LinkedIn page to get to know our diverse and talented team and learn who we are.
- Financial Services
About Our Graduate/Internship Programme
You will join one of the various teams for a one-year graduate/internship programme beginning in January 2020.
During this time, you’ll work on multidisciplinary projects that will make an impact on our business and develop practical skills that you can apply throughout the rest of your career.
You’ll Have The Opportunity To
• Gain valuable on-the-job exposure whilst you work alongside one of our versatile teams (Investment Management Unit, Financial Management, Retirement Fund Operations, Information Technology, Legal and Corporate Secretariat, Human Resources and Risk and Compliance).
• Develop further exposure through meetings, projects, networking and social events.
• Work with a dedicated mentor who will provide you with meaningful guidance and support, enabling you to achieve career success.
• Enhance your skills through professional development training interventions.
• Learn about the pension funds industry and the market drivers affecting our industry.
A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, majoring in one of the following fields:
• Finance/Financial Accounting/Financial Management/Tax.
• Risk Management/Internal Audit/Finance/Compliance.
• Mobility Services Engine (MSE).
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MSCE) certification.
• Property Management.
• Business Administration.
• Communication Science/ Marketing/Public Relations/Journalism .
• Actuarial Science.
• Computer Science.
• Social Work.
• Human Resources/Organisational Psychology
PLEASE ATTACH A COPY OF YOUR LATEST ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT
• Great communicator with focus and attention to detail.
• Ability to be discreet and confidential.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team.
• Good time management skills.
• Proficient in MS Office.
For more information, visit
OUR HIRING PROCESS
Our Hiring Process Will Comprise Of The Following
• Interviews – to Face you!
• Assessments – to Challenge you!
• Eligibility Checks – to Verify you
- Fields of Study:Other
Related Jobs (11)
Prodigy Finance (Cape Town) : Graduate Programme 2020 on October 18, 2019 Graduate Programme
Ernst and Young: Graduate/Internship Programme 2020 on September 26, 2019 Graduate Programme