Dimension Data’s Graduate Accelerate Programme is designed to develop future leaders, by offering them a 2 year, commercially focused programme, based at The Campus in Johannesburg, South Africa. We select academically strong graduates with leadership potential, and a willingness to learn.
The programme offers graduates extensive exposure to a variety of business functions, and an invaluable opportunity to build a network of association across the company.
The GAP graduates spend their first year rotating throughout the business, and working as a team on projects for various business units, as well as for our top clients. The rotations offer the graduates an opportunity to find their vocation in a diverse organisation. Graduates will gain experience in the following business areas; Sales, Commerce, Marketing, Consulting and Professional and Managed Services throughout Dimension Data and their subsidiary businesses.
On completion of their first year, the GAP graduates will be given the opportunity to apply for permanent positions within the business. Having been equipped with expeditious knowledge of the organisation, guidance and mentorship from senior members of staff including our executives, our graduates are able to select roles based on best-fit component.
Before applying, it is important that you meet our minimum requirements:
- Completed commercial/ STEM focussed degree or in final year of study (preference for Honours & Masters students)
- Applicants should have no more than three years’ full-time work experience after graduation
- Applicants should not be older than 25 in the year of application
- Candidates should be willing to relocate to Johannesburg – the Dimension Data Graduate Programme is based at head office in Bryanston, Johannesburg.
- We can offer you a variety of career opportunities suited specifically to your interests:
- Engineering: mechanical, electrical, civil, software, telecommunication
- Sciences and/or IT: computer and information sciences, applied mathematics, information technology, information systems
- Commerce/Business/Arts: sales, legal, finance, human resources and marketing
- Fields of Study:Other
Related Jobs (1)
National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) Bursary Programme 2021 on September 16, 2020 Bursary