About the Job:
Strategy & Operations
Adding advantage through: High impact strategy that is executed to deliver sustainable success. Through strategic insight, deep industry experience and innovation that is practical and implementable, we drive pragmatic solutions to future-proof your business, bridging the gap between bug ideas and execution, helping you achieve operational excellence, manage risk and achieve sustainable success.
Deloitte Process Factory is currently the largest team of Industrial Engineers in Africa. We help our clients solve complex business problems and drive lean thinking by applying various Industrial Engineering principles such as Lean, Business Process Re-Engineering, Business Architecture and Strategy Transformation. Process Factory work with Blue Chip companies across various industries. With projects launched throughout Africa and the UK.
Deloitte Process Factory has designed the development journey of an Analyst-level consultant based on the needs within the industry. The journey ensures training and certifications according to client and industry needs. Established mobility exchange program with the UK for 2nd year in the program. If you’re a game changer, you may be one of us. Ready for the time of your life?
- Bachelor of Engineering – Industrial & Chemical
- Final year of study or Honours
- Minimum 65% academic qualifies
- South Africa citizen
- A passion for Consulting
- Leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present yourself in a competent and professional manner to the client at all times
- Conscientious approach to delivering results
- Ability to prioritize competing responsibilities
Process Factory Internship Program:
- Demonstrate lateral thinking skills
- Demonstrate a broad approach to problem solving
- Ability to work efficiently and meet all deadlines
- Show enthusiasm towards learning
- Attention to detail
- Fields of Study:Engineering and IT