Clover’s Pro-Star Young Professional Development Program provides young talented graduates and diploma students the opportunity to gain experience/obtain their qualifications in the FMCG Industry focusing on their specific field of study.
Participants are afforded the opportunity to work in the business units related to their chosen profession and are introduced to the various other functions in the Clover Business whilst having a chance to experience the real world of work.
Exceptionally talented, high performing individuals that show potential for development and embrace the Clover Culture could get the opportunity to join the Clover S.A. Team on a permanent basis.
- A Goal Driven Go Getter, determined to succeed and passionate about your career
- Open minded with a willingness to learn
- An above average achiever in the chosen field of study
- Flexible and able to re-locate/be mobile for the duration of the program
- Able to communicate fluently in English (Verbal and Written)
- A Team Player
- Available to start the end of March 2020
Opportunities at Clover S.A.
INTERNSHIPS (12 Months)
- ND Biotechnology
- ND Food Technology
- ND Supply Chain Management
- ND Mechanical Engineering
- ND Human Resource Management
- MCom (Industrial Psychology)
- ND Computer Sciences
- ND Information Technology
WORK EXPERIENCE PLACEMENT (12 Months)
- BCom (Honours)
- BSc Food Science
- BSc/BTech (Mechanical Engineering)
- BSc Informatics/ Computer Sciences
- B Com Information Systems
- ND/B Com Logistics or Supply Chain
- BSc/BTech Transport Economics
- ND Transport Economics
- ND Electronics/Instrumentation
- Product Development
- BSc Informatics/Applied Mathematics and Statistics
- BSc Applied Mathematics and Statistics
- ND/BEng Industrial Engineering
- B Com Marketing (Honours)
Click here to apply.
- Fields of Study:Other