Every year Clover presents an NQF4 Call Centre Operations Learnership for individuals who meets the following criteria. The successful applicants spend the duration of the learnership in the Call Centre, based at Cresta and attend the classes as prescribed. At the end of the period the Learner would have achieved the qualification and has gained experience in a world class Call Centre.
• Matric with Maths or Maths Literacy (min 60% average)
• Matriculated in past two years (2017/2018) or
• Currently in Matric
• Currently unemployed
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong command of the English language
• Basic Computer literacy
• South African Citizen
• Learnership based in Gauteng
• Must be able to work at the Call Centre in Roodepoort
• Stipend will be paid – However learners will be responsible for own accommodation and travelling.
• Willingness to commit to a 12 to 18-month Learnership contract
• Must be available for pre-assessment
• Successful applicants must be available 31 March 2020, the commencement of Learnership
How to apply
You will have to register on our recruitment portal here Although a learnership the registration would seem like a job application. Once registered, look for the Learnership, click through and submit your application.
- Fields of Study:Other