AngloGold Ashanti offers internship opportunities in 2019 to graduates or diplomats who meet the set criteria. Send your application before 30 SEPTEMBER 2018, if you think you have what it takes!
Application criteria and conditions of the Company sponsorship programme:
- Opportunities are open to South African citizens below the age of 35 years and who are residents of Merafong and our major labour sending areas in the Eastern Cape and to children of the company’s employees.
- Only Graduates and Diplomats with a full tertiary qualification (3 or 4 year Diploma or Degree), obtained from accredited South African universities and colleges will be allowed on the programme.
Conditions of the Company sponsorship programme:
- Should an applicant be successful, candidates will be expected to complete a full medical examination and security screening on engagement to determine their suitability and fitness for internship positions.
- AngloGold Ashanti will select all applications in accordance with its commitments and guidelines as outlined in its Social and Labour Plans.
- Candidates must be in possession of and submit certified copies of the following:
- South African identity document;
- Grade12 results and Proof of School (Letter from the school)
- Proof of completed tertiary qualification and, mining industry certification (where applicable or relevant) or complete transcript of tertiary academic record;
- Proof of residence (water and lights account or a signed affidavit);
- Please ensure that you complete the online information in full as this will serve as your CV.
- Please ensure that all required documentation is submitted to avoid your application be disqualified.
CLOSING DATE: 30 SEPTEMBER 2018
Candidates are encouraged to use the online platform to apply for this opportunity. This can be done via the AngloGold Ashanti website or at the e-mail provided below. Please include your full details and all relevant certified documents with your application. Alternatively Visit the AngloGold Ashanti Training and Development Centre in Carletonville should you require assistance with online application.
Dates of when assistance will be available at our training centre will be communicated on “Student Village” Facebook page.
Dates for assistance with online applications:
13 and 14 September
20 and 21 September
To apply for an internship online, you can use the following platforms:
Should you not be contacted within 21 days from the closing date stated above, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
AngloGold Ashanti is committed to non-discriminatory practices and supports the principle of appropriate employee and community development and the transformation objectives as outlined in the MPRDA and the Mining Charter.
- Fields of Study:Engineering and IT