- The bursary is only for Chartered Accountancy studies, i.e. must be studying or intending to study towards being a Chartered Accountant (i.e. BCom Accounting CA stream, Bachelor of Accounting CA stream and BCompt).
- The bursary will only be awarded for full time studies done at a University accredited by the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA).
- Once awarded, the bursary will cover tuition fees, university accommodation, meals and books.
- Bursary holders are required to serve articles / enter into a training contract with the organisation on completion of their studies as per the bursary contract.
- Only South African citizens will be awarded a bursary.
All candidates must be:
- Proficient in English with strong communication skills
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Have a drive, determination and commitment to succeed
- Have strong leadership potential
Please note the following before applying:
- You have to register your profile before applying.
- The documents you upload should be in PDF format and should not exceed 2MB
- If you make a mistake, the system will delete your uploaded documents and you have to upload them again.
Applications for the 2021 academic year now open.
To fill in the application form please click here.
Closing date: 30 September 2020