At AB InBev we’re not only committed to brewing world-famous beer that stand the test of time, we’re committed to building a legacy, alongside curious, bold and resilient people who know how to dream big. We want to be a company that creates meaningful experiences and pioneers real change, constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
For 2020 we’re offering 15 bursary opportunities to 3rd and 4th year students nationally, studying Engineering and Agronomy.
• South African
• English proficiency – can speak, read, write and understand basic English
• Year of Study – preferably 3rd year of a 4 year degree, 2nd years will be considered (by exception)
• Field of Study; Agronomy or Engineering
• Academic average of 60% – 100%
Important information to be included in your application, along with your CV:
• Highest qualification
• Year of study (2nd year, 3rd year, 4th year)
• Academic transcripts
• Certified copy of your ID
• Indication of gross household income – must not be greater than a R240K per annum combined household income (we require details to be confirmed in an affidavit document)
NB: Number of members in the household to be indicated
Applications will not be considered if all required documents are not included.
Applications close Friday, 17th January at 12pm Midday
To apply, send an email with your cv, certified copy of your ID & evidence of the above criteria to [email protected]
- Fields of Study:Engineering and IT