One Deloitte Vac School is an interactive 4-day experience during which you will be introduced to the Deloitte culture and atmosphere.
One Deloitte Vac School is held biannually, in the June/July and December/January university holidays respectively. The programme allows students to experience the culture at Deloitte and build a holistic understanding of the nature of our business as a unified entity. In addition to workshops and seminars to support integration into the workplace as a graduate, students will be given the opportunity to learn about the different areas of our business through plenary sessions and direct engagement with key business stakeholders.
The top performing students from One Deloitte Vac School will be considered for an opportunity to join us for Vac Work, during which they can further interact with their preferred business unit.
Next intake: January 2019
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university
- Postgraduate qualifications beneficial
- Attained a pass on all subjects on higher grade or attained a mark above 60% on standard grade in Matric (Grade 12)
- Less than one year of full-time/permanent working experience
- Demonstrates a professional work ethic and integrity
- Ability to prioritize competing responsibilities as per their urgency and importance
- Ability to follow instructions accurately and work efficiently to deliver results within time constrains set by the manager
- Demonstrates a high learning ability
- Demonstrates lateral thinking skills
- Demonstrates problem solving skills and analytical skills
Do you have questions about the programme?
Click here for the FAQ page, or send us an email using the contact details below.
- Fields of Study:Commerce
Related Jobs (13)
NEDBANK: Retail & Business Banking Graduate Programme on August 17, 2018 Graduate Programme
Wits Business School: Graduate Diploma in Management on October 14, 2018 Full Time